Succeed with topical studies, perform checks, and education tools
“The e-book bargains a brief ‘cram’ method of the NCLEX that's person pleasant and never time in depth. the final method is learner-centered and the content material is definitely paced.”
—Catherine Dearman, RN, PhD
- Covers precisely what you want to understand to attain better in your NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Includes four hundred pattern try out inquiries to assist you make certain even if you’re able to take the particular exam.
- Our renowned Cram Sheet tearcard is helping you take note key concepts.
- Exam indicators offer very important info stumbled on at the exam.
- Simplifies pharmacology for simple learning.
Written by means of major Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. levels. Her event comprises employees nurse in surgical procedure, exertions and supply; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She additionally was once an teacher of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., in addition to MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in schooling levels. She has labored as a employees nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal extensive care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has additionally been an teacher of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has M.S.N., R.N., and C.N.E. levels. She has labored with Pearson as a specialist on merchandise writing. She has 31 years of expertise and has labored as a employees nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical extensive care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in affiliate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Category: try out training and Review
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the nationwide Council of nation forums of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which doesn't sponsor or suggest this product.