By Lee A. Harris
- Each bankruptcy contains all of the landmark cases that scholars might be brought to in a organisations or enterprise Entities course
- Strong skills-driven routines and questions (both litigation-based and transaction-based)
- the useful routines provide scholars an opportunity to simulate what legal professionals do
- the routines are drawn from genuine disputes, quite from fabric within the case's procedural heritage, publicly-available information regarding the dispute, and different info supplied from the particular attorneys at the case
- Brief notes and questions after situations, together with a few with practice-orientation
- Diagrams, or "Roadmaps," are integrated to offer scholars an illustrative snapshot of a few of the hardest cases.
- This textual content obviates the necessity for legislation professors attracted to abilities education to depend on supplemental texts or developing their very own materials
- Companion web site that incorporates supplemental introductory cases (with notes and questions) to allow use of the casebook via MBA and undergraduate students
Read or Download Cases and Materials on Corporations and Other Business Entities: A Practical Approach (Aspen Casebooks) PDF
Best administrative law books
The traditional Athenian criminal method is either excitingly standard and disturbingly alien to the fashionable reader. It capabilities inside a democracy which stocks a lot of our middle values yet operates in a disconcertingly diversified means. Trials from Classical Athens assembles a couple of surviving speeches written for trials in Athenian courts, facing subject matters which diversity from homicide and attack, via slander and sexual misconduct to estate and exchange disputes and minor activities for harm.
A realistic method of organisations that includes conscientiously edited circumstances, fascinating notes and questions, and routines drawn from real circumstances to create a pragmatic and skills-driven method of the examine of the criminal ideas of commercial. Featuring:Each bankruptcy comprises all of the landmark instances that scholars may be brought to in a organisations or enterprise Entities courseStrong skills-driven workouts and questions (both litigation-based and transaction-based)the sensible workouts supply scholars an opportunity to simulate what legal professionals dothe routines are drawn from real disputes, relatively from fabric within the case's procedural background, publicly-available information regarding the dispute, and different info supplied from the particular legal professionals at the caseBrief notes and questions after instances, together with a few with practice-orientationDiagrams, or "Roadmaps," are incorporated to provide scholars an illustrative picture of a few of the hardest instances.
Servants of the legislation examines the lives of 2 well-known California judges, David S. Terry and Stephen J. box, who created a long-lasting impression at the politics and judicial background of California's ultimate courtroom throughout the court's youth of 1855 to 1865. those jurists shared the state's maximum bench from 1857 to 1859 and, as occasions may later express, they faced each other combatively, off and on, for nearly thirty-five years.
The evolving environmental justice paradigm is conceptualized in a different way according to political, financial and old elements. In constructed international locations, emphasis is put on the function of people in environmental decision-making and the safety in their entry to the prerequisite environmental info and potential to problem environmental judgements is the main target.
- Lei Tutelar Educativa Comentada (Portuguese Edition)
- The Politics of Health Policy Reform in the UK: England’s Permanent Revolution
- Schuldrecht Besonderer Teil: Vertragliche Schuldverhältnisse (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Hedge Funds, Systemic Risk, and Dodd-Frank: The Road Ahead
- Public Office, Private Interests (StAR Initiative)
- Critically Impaired Infants and End of Life Decision Making: Resource Allocation and Difficult Decisions (Biomedical Law and Ethics Library)
Additional info for Cases and Materials on Corporations and Other Business Entities: A Practical Approach (Aspen Casebooks)
Cases and Materials on Corporations and Other Business Entities: A Practical Approach (Aspen Casebooks) by Lee A. Harris