By Jean, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN Watson
"As within the first version, the writer has performed an impressive activity compiling those tools and supplying vital details that the reader can use to judge their usefulness."
--Ora Lea Strickland, RN, PhD, FAAN (From the Foreword)
This e-book presents all of the crucial examine instruments for assessing and measuring taking good care of these within the worrying professions. Watson's textual content is the one finished and available number of tools for care size in scientific and academic nursing examine. The measurements tackle caliber of care, sufferer, consumer, and nurse perceptions of worrying, and worrying behaviors, talents, and efficacy.
Newly up to date, this version additionally includes 3 new chapters, which rfile the simplest being concerned language and supply leading edge equipment of choosing applicable instruments for size according to validity and reliability.
Key gains of latest edition:
- A bankruptcy supplying a entire literature evaluate of the learn and dimension of caring
- A bankruptcy entitled "Caring issue Survey," which provides a brand new scale in accordance with Watson's unique idea of human caring
- Chapters outlining tools for care size, together with Holistic being concerned stock, Peer crew being concerned interplay Scale, and plenty of more
- New tools excited about assessing being concerned on the administrative-relational being concerned level
- An up-to-date part devoted to demanding situations and destiny instructions of the dimension of caring
Read Online or Download Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science: Second Edition (Watson, Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science) PDF
Best nursing books
Perinatal Epidemiology synthesizes perinatal wisdom throughout the lens of public well-being perform. This finished textual content makes use of a constant, logical structure to provide readers: (1) A spectrum of subject matters affecting maternal and boy or girl well-being: reproductive future health matters, maternal and child morbidity and mortality, and gestation and fetal development.
An essential member of the health and wellbeing care group, the modern enrolled nurse faces expanding demanding situations and an expanding point of accountability. Written particularly for Australian and New Zealand enrolled nurse scholars, this lengthy awaited new version displays the alterations and demanding situations in modern enrolled nurse perform in addition to the additions and transformations which are taking place in nursing curricula.
Sleek multigenerational nursing cohorts include their very own detailed demanding situations, yet they could even be leveraged to keep employees and elevate organizational effectiveness. the main, in response to organizational psychology practitioner Dr. April L. Jones, PhD, is to spot and paintings with every one generation’s certain values and paintings ethic.
Auf den Punkt gebracht: Humorvolle Kurzgeschichten für die Einzel- und Gruppenaktivierung. Erinnerungen wecken & Ressourcen aktivieren. Besonders intestine geeignet für Menschen mit Demenz. Die Betreuung und Aktivierung von Menschen mit (und ohne) Demenz verlangt ständig nach fabric. Heiter-Besinnliches aus dem Alltag liegt dabei voll im pattern.
- Reinigungsdienste und Hygiene in Krankenhäusern und Pflegeeinrichtungen: Leitfaden für Hygieneverantwortliche (German Edition)
- Effektive Personalauswahlverfahren für den Pflegesektor (German Edition)
- Nutrição (Portuguese Edition)
- Mental Health Nursing Case Book (Case Books)
- Palliativpflege (German Edition)
Extra info for Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science: Second Edition (Watson, Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science)
Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science: Second Edition (Watson, Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science) by Jean, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN Watson